AFR Japan Filing
“Atlas Line” the FMC registered NVOCC of the Atlas network is officially registered with Japanese customs to file Japanese AFR. Our NVOCC code is following – J0GL
Which shipments require Japan AFR
- Every FCL or LCL shipment when an Atlas house bill of lading is involved
- Including consignments which are transshipped though other ports prior of lading in Japan.
Which shipments “do not” require any Japan AFR
- LCL shipments co-loaded with master consolidator. The Master consol will need to arrange filing.
- Airfreight shipments, for time being
- Breakbulk shipments * Roro shipments.
Which data will you require for your Japan AFR application
Some of the information such as Vessel Flag, and Call sign may be not known to you, but as far as those information are already maintained in our sailing schedule database, user can communicate Mother vessel name/voyage/Eta and our team will be able to catch Flag and Call sign from our database for that vessel sailing schedule.
What will be your costing ??
The filing costs through Atlas line desk will cost you :
- usd 25.00 per house bill of lading
- usd 15.00 per amendment
This rate includes the monitoring by us of the transshipment vessel which finally will arrive in Japan with your consignment, and which not necessarily is the vessel which is mentioned on your master bill of lading. Japanese customs will only recognize the vessel berthing at the Japanese port and not the vessel which has loaded the container at port of loading.