Annual Atlas Freight Forwarders Conference
Each year, Atlas invites all of its members to participate in its annual freight forwarders conference. You will always enjoy a full 4-day schedule with a lot of interesting and fun side activities to promote social interaction. This allows you to do business in a relaxed atmosphere and to really get to know your fellow Atlas Network members.
This year, our first Annual Global Conference since the pandemic will be organized in Athens, Greece on 24-27 September 2022. Make sure to save the date and visit our official conference site for more information.
Due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, organizing a real Annual Global Conference was unfortunately not possible the past two years. To ensure that our members stay in touch during these difficult times, we decided to organize a seperate virtual event as well as joint virtual conferences with members from no less than 6 different networks, called SIT – Stay in Touch. You will find more details below.
ACDC Virtual Event – 26 & 27 October 2020
SIT Family Summit – 20 May 2021
SIT Family Summit 2.0 – 21 & 22 October 2021
On the schedule
- Over 1500 one-on-one slots with meeting opportunities
- A welcome party the evening before the 3-day conference
- A farewell drink at the closing night of the annual meeting
- A social magical activity with the group, including a temple dinner on site
- An evening dinner at a mesmerising pool side
- Group lunches, coffee breaks and refreshments all included
- Pre- and post-meeting tours for those who arrive early or stay longer
- An all-inclusive event
All activities are included in your attendance fee. This also includes all group events, such as the dinners, cocktails and tours. The only exceptions are the pre- and post-meeting tours, simply because not everyone will be able to attend these.
We would like to welcome you to our annual freight forwarders conference. Would you like to join the Atlas International Network? Find out more about membership application or contact us if you have any questions.