Annual Atlas Freight Forwarders Conference
Each year, Atlas invites all of its members to participate in its annual freight forwarders conference. You will always enjoy a full 4-day schedule with a lot of interesting and fun side activities to promote social interaction. This allows you to do business in a relaxed atmosphere and to really get to know your fellow Atlas Network members.
SIT Family Summit
Due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, we have decided to organize our third virtual event called SIT Family Summit on 21 and 22 October 2021. To find out more about SIT, click here.
On the schedule
- Over 1500 one-on-one slots with meeting opportunities
- A welcome party the evening before the 3-day conference
- A farewell drink at the closing night of the annual meeting
- A social magical activity with the group, including a temple dinner on site
- An evening dinner at a mesmerising pool side
- Group lunches, coffee breaks and refreshments all included
- Pre- and post-meeting tours for those who arrive early or stay longer
- An all-inclusive event
All activities are included in your attendance fee. This also includes all group events, such as the dinners, cocktails and tours. The only exceptions are the pre- and post-meeting tours, simply because not everyone will be able to attend these.
We would like to welcome you to our annual freight forwarders conference. Would you like to join the Atlas International Network? Find out more about membership application or contact us if you have any questions.