Below you will find our code of ethics, which our Altas Members follow with great commitment :
* Atlas members refrain from back-selling to each other’s customers both at country of origin and country of destination.
* Atlas members commit to contribute to the goals of the network as outlined in the concept details.
* Atlas members commit to support as much as possible the running programs offered by the network i.e. container incentive programs, insurance programs etc…
* Atlas members commit to honour the rules and regulations set by both the network and FIATA in respect of the usage of the ?Atlas Line? house bills of lading.
* Atlas members commit to honour the rules and regulations set by the USA Federal Maritime Commission (FMC) and from any other national or international shipping, forwarding or maritime association.
* Atlas members commit to reply to all freight inquiries within 48hrs, if possible even within 24hrs.
* Atlas members commit to reply to all sales leads within 72hrs.
* Atlas members commit to pay their membership fees and any other dues linked to Atlas programs or conferences in a timely manner and not later than 30 days after invoice date.
* Atlas members commit to attend the annual Atlas World Conference.
* Atlas members commit to work closely together in a friendly family atmosphere respecting each other’s culture, religion and political situation.